Good morning! You've probably arrived here from the super talented Sarah's blog! If you didn't, you should start over at Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons blog...there's freebies and a chance to win a $15 GC to PPPR!
This month we are featuring projects using PPPR files to create crafty projects, home decor, kids crafts, sewing projects or the project can be craft themed.
For this hop I created some post cards!
I used Happy Craft Supplies Cutting Files for these post cards.
Check out the scissors! How fun are these?!?!?
The glue bottle is the cutest! These files will not disappoint you!
As always, Lisa has created FABULOUS FREEBIES for you! They will only be available for FREE on Saturday and Sunday. After that, they will be available in the store.
This blog hop isn't complete without some blog candy! Lisa is offering you a chance to win a $15 GC to the PPPR STORE!
You must be a follower of each blog and leave a comment on each blog.
For extra chances, you can like Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons on Facebook and/or sign up for the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Newsletter. A random winner will be chosen for the prize on Tuesday, February 16.
Also, this is the start of our PPPR Gettin' Crafty Challenge. The projects can be any craft projects (something other than cards or scrapbook layouts), or they can be craft themed projects (these CAN be cards or scrapbook layouts) featuring Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons files. The rules are below. LINK YOUR PROJECTS UP HERE!
One random participant will win $20 to PPPR.
1. The theme of this challenge is Gettin' Crafty! Create any crafty projects (something other than cards or scrapbook layouts...like home decor, knitting projects, or kids crafts) or craft THEMED projects (these can be cards or scrapbook layouts). Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons products must be the FOCUS of the project.
2. Please link to your actual blog post...not to your blog. If you don't have a blog, you can add a photo of your project to the Gettin' Crafty Challenge photo folder in the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Project Parade Facebook Group (link this to https://www.facebook.com/groups/471149956313209/).
3. You can enter as many different projects as you want for more chances to win.
4. The challenge will run for 3 weeks. You must link up your project by 11:55 pm CST on Saturday, March 5, 2016.
5. One random winner of a $20 Gift Certificate to PPPR will be chosen. Our Design Team will also choose our PPPR Top 3. Winners will be announced before our next challenge begins.
Thanks for stopping by today, you'll be hopping onto Gloria now, she's amazing so leave her love!
Here's the lineup.
Nicole ~ http://teachdanz.blogspot.com/