1. I can't do any sort of math that involves fractions or decimals. My eyes literally glaze over. I am very math impaired, I can't make change quickly or add tax to a subtotal. It's a very crippling thing sometimes, and I hope that Patrick and Mackenzie don't inherit my lack of math skill.
2. I like weird smells, like charcoal burning, gasoline being pumped, Vicks Vapo Rub and Nail Poilsh Remover, I am sure their are other weird smells I am forgetting but that's just a few!
3. I like fonts. Karl thinks I am bizarre, but I like to look at fonts and critique them -- and even though we probably have 200+ fonts on our computer, I seldom use them, I just like to look at them.
4. I do my best work in the 11th hour. I like looming deadlines and the pressure of finishing it - I always seem to get the best work out of that pressure. Its the same thing if we are having people over or hosting a party, I do things last minute, I've tried to be organized and start things early, but it often leaves me feeling confused, irritated and disorganized - struggling to get everything together. I work much better under pressure for some reason.
5. I love paint samples. Even if I have nothing to paint, I like to browse the paint samples at the home improvement store that we're in. Something about all the different colors.
6. I am impatient - it's one of my worst traits, although I am getting better at it.
7. I am not an outdoor person, Karl desperately wants me to be a camper, outdoorsy type girl -- but I am just not. I like outside in short little spurts....I wish somehow that I could enjoy the outside, b/c I feel like I am holding Karl back somehow, but I just can't.
And... I am tagging....