Mr. Sinatra couldn't have put it better:
Candles gleaming inside
Painted candy canes on the tree
Santa's on his way
He's filled his sleigh with things
Things for you and for me
It's that time of year
When the world falls in love
Every song you hear seems to say
May your new year dreams come true
You should have arrived here from the beautifully talented Nicole's blog.
If you didn't and want to start from the beginning, please visit Lisa's blog.
If you haven't guessed, we're creating projects featuring Gift Giving using PPPR's awesome files.
I created this little gift giving idea using Vintage Christmas Peppermint Gingham Papers, Vintage Christmas Peppermint Chevron & Polka Dots Paper & Peppermint Cutting Files ❤
Here's a close up of some of the details:
By now, if you're familiar with Lisa's awesome blog hops, you know there is a fantastic prize up for grabs. If this is your first time...well you're in for a happy holiday surprise!
Not only is there a $15 GC to Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons up for grabs, you can also win all the awesome stuff pictured here:
For a chance to win, you must be a follower of each blog & leave a comment on each blog. For extra chances, you can also like Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons on Facebook HERE. If you haven't already sign up for the PPPR Newsletter HERE.
A random winner will be chosen for the prize on Tuesday, December 17. US and Canadian mailing addresses only please.
DON'T FORGET...today is the start of the PPPR Gift Giving Challenge! Projects can be holiday gifts, birthday gifts, treats for classmates, tags for gifts...anything that has to do with gift giving. You can link your project HERE.
1. The project must be centered around Gift Giving of some sort (holiday, birthday, treats, tags, etc.). Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons products must be the focus of the project.
2. Please link to your actual blog post...not to your blog. If you don't have a blog, you can add a photo of your project to the Gift Giving Challenge photo folder in the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Project Parade Facebook Group (link this tohttps://www.facebook.com/groups/471149956313209/).
3. You can enter as many different Gift Giving projects as you want for more chances to win.
4. The challenge will run for 3 weeks. You must link up your project by 11:55 pm CST on Saturday, January 4, 2014.
5. One random winner of a $10 Gift Certificate to PPPR will be chosen. Our Design Team will also choose our PPPR Top 3. Winners will be announced on Wednesday, January 8, 2014.
You need to hop a long now to the talented Ana Maria's blog! Thanks for stopping by!