Lisa has been bringing you sneak peeks galore of her new endeavor Pretty Cute Stamps!
I was honored to be able to help bring you sneaks!
There's a RELEASE over at Pretty Cute Stamps on Wednesday!!!
I'm bringing you this pretty cute sneak:
Here's some close ups of the cute, cute, cute dinos!
and one more:
These stamps will be avaialable in the Pretty Cute Stamps store on WEDNESDAY!
All the ways you can find Pretty Cute Stamps:
You can find the stamps...on the PCS Blog
& the Pretty Cute Stamps Shop
perhaps, the FACEBOOK PAGE is more your style
1. Are willing and able to use clear photopolymer stamps on projects. Stamp sets include images, so DT members must be able to color those images.
2. Have a blog where they post regularly. Showcasing projects in well-lit, well taken photos is important.
3. Are active on Facebook. Pinterest, Twitter, and YouTube are pluses, too!
4. Are able to post a project that uses Pretty Cute Stamps products at least every other week on the PCS blog and their own.
6. Are not members of Design Teams for competing stamp companies (sentiments or images).
7. Are able to serve for at least 6 months, from August 2014 - January 2015.
Here's what you need to do if you're interested in being a part of the PCS Design Team:
1. Choose 3 of your favorite projects. They can be projects you've created in the past or new ones you make just for this DT Call. Be sure you include projects that show off a range of your talents, including your use of stamps, including the coloring techniques you use. Image and sentiment stamping are a must.
2. E-mail the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Your name
- Short bio (tell Lisa a little about yourself...family, work, hobbies, what you love...anything you'd like me to know)
- Links to your blog, Facebook page and/or profile, Twitter page, Pinterest, YouTube channel, etc.
- List other Design Teams you belong to (past and present).
- List any craft-related forums, communities, or Facebook groups you are a member of (where you might be posting your PCS projects).
- Attach photos of your 3 projects (mentioned above). Include links to the blog posts of the projects, if applicable.
- Attach a photo of yourself that I can post on my blog if you are chosen for the team.
Applications are due by Saturday, July 19, 2014, at 11:59 pm CST. New Design Team members will be notified by e-mail and then announced on the PCS blog on Wednesday, July 25, 2014.