It's time to Get Cookin'!
If you hopped here from the talented Sarah's blog, then you're in the right place!
If you want to start at the beginning for a chance to win a terrific GC to the PPPR store, visit the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons blog.
Like the banner is showing you, this blog hop is all about cooking and food...awwww yeeeaaah! Smiling food! Of course the feature here is projects using Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons files!
Never one to turn away from a project using smiling food and cheesy puns...I fully embraced this blog hop with mucho happiness!
I create this card using the Silly Sushi Cutting Files ❤
Do you want the chance to win $15 to the PPPR store?
For a chance to win, you must be a follower of each blog and leave a comment on each blog. For extra chances, you can also "LIKE" Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons on Facebook and/or sign up for the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Newsletter. A random winner will be chosen for the prize on Tuesday, March 17, 2015.
Ready for even more? LOOK at this FREEBIE! You can pick it up for the weekend, after that it will be available in the PPPR store.
This blog hop is the kick off of the PPPR Get Cookin' Monthly Challenge!
One random participant will win $20 to PPPR!
1. The theme of this challenge is Get Cookin'. The challenge projects can be any cooking or food related project that features Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons files. Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons products must be the FOCUS of the project.
2. Please link to your actual blog post...not to your blog. If you don't have a blog, you can add a photo of your project to the Anything Goes Challenge photo folder in the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Project Parade Facebook Group.
3. You can enter as many different projects as you want for more chances to win.
4. The challenge will run for 3 weeks. You must link up your project by 11:55 pm CST on Saturday, April 4, 2015.
5. One random winner of a $20 Gift Certificate to PPPR will be chosen. Our Design Team will also choose our PPPR Top 3. Winners will be announced on Wednesday, April 8, 2015.
Next stop for you? The always amazing Tina!
Happy Saturday & happy hopping!