Lisa is changing it up this month guys! Instead of having a blog hop and challenge theme, she wants you to get crafty! She wants you to be inspired by Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons files!
The team has been working hard to create some projects for you to get inspired!
There's a freebie and a prize up for grabs too!
I went way back into the vault for my inspiration...I used Rain or Shine Cutting Files, Happy Rainbow Cutting Files and Spring Fling Pattern Pack paper.
The blog candy for this hop is a $15 GC to the PPPR store.
Anyone who comments will be entered to win the GC.
A random winner will be chosen for the prize sometime during the week after the hop. Feel free to also offer your own blog candy, but this is totally optional.
There's a Blog Hop freebie available on Saturday and Sunday.
After that, then it will be available in the store.
There's a PPPR link party up too!
Participants can link up any PPPR projects during the dates on the ad image for a chance to win a $15 Gift Certificate to the PPPR store. Here are the guidelines:
1. Share your Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons projects by linking up. Any project that features PPPR files will do.
2. Please link to your actual blog post or FB photo...not to your blog or entire FB page.
3. You can enter as many different projects as you want for more chances to win.
4. The challenge will run for 3 weeks. You must link up your project by 11:55 pm CST on Saturday, April 30, 2016.
5. One random winner of a $15 Gift Certificate to PPPR will be chosen. Our Design Team will also choose our PPPR Top 3 favorite projects. Winners will be announced before our next linky party begins.
Your next stop on this hop is the talented GLORIA!
Here's the line up in case you need it:
Lisa ~ http://prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com/
Shannon ~ http://designsofapaddymack.typepad.com/
Gloria ~ http://gloriasgoofycraftspot.blogspot.com/
Leah ~ http://leahschaeffer.blogspot.com/
Melissa ~ http://melissa-moecreations.blogspot.com/
Michelle ~ http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com/
Nanne' ~ http://nannes-creations.blogspot.com/
Nicole ~ http://teachdanz.blogspot.com/
Sarah ~ http://sarahvaitstamps.blogspot.com/