Like the banner says, these projects are Autumn & Harvest inspired!
I created this layout for the hop:
For extra chances, you can also "LIKE" Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons on Facebook (link to https://www.facebook.com/PrettyPaperPrettyRibbons21)
sign up for the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Newsletter (link tohttp://www.prettypapergraphics.com/pages/Newsletter.htm).
A random winner will be chosen for the prize on Tuesday, October 22nd. Only US or Canadian mailing addresses, please.
Not only is it a blog hop...it's also the lbeginning of our monthly challenge, the PPPR Autumn Harvest Challenge.
1. The project must be Autumn themed. Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons products must be the focus of the project.
2. Please link to your actual blog post...not to your blog. If you don't have a blog, you can add a photo of your project to the Autumn Harvest Challenge photo folder in the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Project Parade Facebook Group (link this tohttps://www.facebook.com/groups/471149956313209/).
3. You can enter as many dfferent Autumn-themed projects as you want for more chances to win.
4. The challenge will run for 3 weeks. You must link up your project by 11:55 pm CST on Saturday, November 9th, 2013.
5. One random winner of a $10 Gift Certificate to PPPR will be chosen. Our Design Team will also choose our PPPR Top 3. Winners will be announced on Wednesday, November 13th, 2013.
The next stop on the hop is my supa talented friend Tanya!
THANKS FOR STOPPING BY!!!!
Here's the blog line up, just in case:
Brianna ~ http://www.Bloeffelbein.blogspot.com/
Jeanne ~ http://www.jeannespapercrafts.com/
Nicole ~ http://teachdanz.blogspot.com/
Shannon ~ http://designsofapaddymack.typepad.com/
Ana Maria ~ http://shortycreations.blogspot.com/